FMS Futura 64MM EDF Sport Jet

FMS Rc Plane Futura 64MM EDF Sport Jet Red - 6 Channel Remote Control Planes PNP.

Splash

Features

• Powerful Performance:Experience the excitement of high-speed flight with the 64mm 11-blade ducted fan and a high-torque 2840-KV3150 brushless motor paired with a high-stability 40A ESC.
  • Sturdy and Durable: The CNC-machined, all-metal landing gear boasts a shock-absorbing "kneeling" design, ensuring high strength and exceptional resistance to rough landings.
  • Easy to assemble:10-minute glueless quick assembly, simple yet intelligent; Detachable nose cone for convenient maintenance replacement, ensuring optimal condition.
  • Exceptional Maneuverability: Flexible utilization of flap functionality, ailerons, and 8 high-precision 9g servos in the front steering section, allowing you to experience the charm of aerobatic flying; the propeller supports reverse operation, paired with a reverse ESC, effortlessly achieving runway maneuvering.
  • Tailored Choices: Employing advanced water-based paint for exceptional coverage and rich color tones. Select from a variety of three-color finishes, offering a personalized range of choices.

Unboxing the FMS 64mm Futura Sport Jet PNP: A Masterpiece of Precision and Power! 💎✨ (1 min 34 sec)

More Features

Learn More

GO BUY ONE

Sep 12, 2023, 11:26 AM
JohnVHRC
I loved my 80mm Futura, and Im super excited to get some time on this one!

FMS EDF Jet 64mm Futura UNBOXING AND ASSEMBLY! (12 min 22 sec)
Latest blog entry: FMS Discount Codes! Click here!
Oct 08, 2023, 12:01 PM
I review RC Products
This is my Maiden Flight Review:

Maiden Flight | FMS Futura 64mm EDF Sport Jet PNP (4 min 2 sec)

Quick Reply